Author Declaration Form
The journal does not charge for submission of the manuscript.
The journal does not charge for processing or publication of the manuscript.
Articles should be sent in .doc and .pdf format to the e-mail address of the Editorial Board (email@example.com) or submit on Open Journal Systems:https://czasopisma.uni.lodz.pl/archaeo/about/submissions
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to all of the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Editorial instructions, which is found in "For Authors".
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
We require the following declarations from the authors
- that they are the original authors of the works
- that the article was not posted elsewhere
- that parts of the text taken from other authors or sources are properly marked and described.
Rejection of the text
The Editorial Board of Folia Archaeologica refuse to publish the text if:
- it constitutes plagiarism or violate the copyright;
- it lacks the adequate academic professionalism or bears clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct (e.g. data fabrication) or honest error (e.g. miscalculation or experimental error);
- the findings have previously been published elsewhere without proper crossreferencing, permission or justification (i.e. cases of redundant publication);
- it reports unethical research;
- it was not altered or corrected by the author(s) in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers.
Author Declaration Form
- The Author-Editors grant the Press the non-exclusive proprietary copyrights licence for the Work in all fields of exploitation, including the right to copy it onto computer memory, to reproduce and make an unlimited number of copies by means of any technique, with particular focus on printing, reprography, magnetic recording and digitalizing, in order to publish, market and distribute it in volume form and in other printed forms, as well as in magnetic, optical and electronic form, including computer networks available to the general public (via the Internet), limited-access networks, the websites of the Press, and through open access (including the rules of the Creative Commons license BY-NC-ND). The license also includes the right for further sublicensing in the aforementioned fields of exploitation.
- The licence is unlimited in territory. The licence is granted for the period of 10 (ten) years. Upon the expiry of the licence, the Work can still be distributed via these distribution platforms (including the rules of open access, specifically including the Creative Commons license) on which it was deposited during the period of this license.
- The Author-Editors also give their consent to the Press to distribute the Work as an open-access document (including the regulations of the Creative Commons license) upon the expiry of the period of the license, as referred to in Section 2.